PERU CHILDREN'S CHARITY - Helping families to help themselves, in Lima Peru
By Plimun Website Design
Our Therapy Centre/ day Centre
2. We Provide Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Sign Language classes. Training in Handcrafts, Assistance with Education, Medical assistance to children, and young people
3. 50 - 60children and young people with “Special Needs” and different abilities attend the Centre
4. 6 People from the Local Area employed.
2.- 2 class room
3.- Psychology service
4.- A store room
5.- A workshop for Young people
6.- A water therapy room.
1. Develop Programmes that will help parents in caring for their Children with Disabilities
2. Help the poorest families with the Medical needs of their children and young people with Disabilities
3. Develop Training and Education programs that will lead to "Independent Living" for young people with Disabilities
4. Build and Operate a Therapy Centre/Day Centre for children and young people with "Special Needs”, to help them integrate more fully in the lives of their families and communities.
5. To raise funds to achieve these Objectives